Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summertime

Disclaimer: my blogger is doing weird things and I cannot work this composer successfully today.  I usually use my laptop to post my many, many posts but it is currently out of commission so I am posting from our desktop.  Thus, I request to be excused for the lack of professionalism and good design properties.  I know it is not in order but seriously, I gotta go now.  But here are some pictures at least...
Sometimes we just drag ourselves on the floor for the heck of it.
But we are always looking cute.



We headed up to the Everglades for an airboat ride.  It was very cool. 
I hear the summer is almost over.  Thankfully, I don't have to go back to school this fall so I don't have to worry about that!  Woohoo!  As for the summer, here are some of the things we have been doing:
After a long cookie starvation period, we made some the other day.  They were really excellent.  I look away for a minute and look what I find...yep, he is definately my son.
Just practicing our tennis moves.
Keeping up with our summer reading list
So after the cookie dough mouthful attempt, I proceeded to inform the child that we needed to put them on the cookie sheet.  He is very obedient.  (Sometimes.)
We welcomed back to Florida my hermanito.
All in all it has been a great summer, just like the cookie dough...I mean, just like the cookies.  Haha.

1 comment:

  1. i miss my little Jace...and my dear Jess & Chris :)
    oh, and chico too :)
    glad you are having fun this summer

    ReplyDelete