Monday, August 16, 2010

Ball, Ball, Ball, Ball, Ball...

If you know our kid, you know that he LOOOOVES balls.  Whenever he sees a ball he points at it and exclaims: BALL!  When one is out of his reach he says: Ball, ball, ball, ball.... over and over again until we get it for him.  So today I found a ball for him under our bed and he played with it for a while.  It kept rolling under the bed and I kept getting it.  He finally stopped playing with it and moved on to something else.  Later he started the ball chant and was pointing under the bed.  "Ball, ball, ball, ball."  I knew the ball wasn't under the bed so I just thought he thought it was still down there.  I went on with whatever I was doing until I hear a cry of help.  Due to an unresponsive mother, he took matters into his own hands.  
<><>
<> 
<><><><>
And look who got stuck under the bed.

So then I helped him get out from under the bed.  He emerged with this:

Yet another ball.  He has the best eye for finding balls.
Then he threw the ball at me and hit me right in the middle of the forehead. 

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha cute story Jessica! How is Naples and the residency? Hope you've enjoyed laying by the pool, we haven't been to the beach or a pool all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha - that's seriously a good one.

    ReplyDelete