We take our trash seriously around here. Well, trash cans, mostly. Trash is trash. But the hard thing for us are trash cans. Let me tell you a trashy tale--hehe. We have been blissfully married for five years and almost a month. We have never owned a trash can before. Wait, let me clarify--a kitchen trash can, that is. I know, it seems to be so essential--how could anyone NOT own one? Along the way we have considered buying one or another but it is a big decision that I have not been able to make. So when we moved to Naples, we decided it was time to settle down and buy one so I ran to Walmart to get one. I thought I found the perfect one. However, the lid was ridiculous and we returned it very soon. A few weeks later, there I went again and I did it--I bought one. But...I don't know if it is going to work out for us...
On another note...we have been here for what, like three weeks but I have not finished moving in. There are a few lingering boxes with stuff and an unsightly closet here and there. No pictures hung on the walls yet. Can I borrow a magic wand, anyone?
However, I am thankful for our new little house. You see, our little kitchen, though some may think little of it, has doubled our previous kitchen quarters. For that reason alone, I celebrate! The bad part is that a bigger kitchen just means a bigger mess. :(
April showers
10 years ago


Jess you can't be serious about the kitchen garbage? Where do you throw everything away to? Do you carry your potato peels to the bathroom?
ReplyDeletei testify of their trash situation.....i had to "endure" it for 1 month last year haha.....nah, plastic bags hanging from the door handle work perfectly....check out my laundry room and bathroom door hahahha
ReplyDelete