The morning of June 4th, 2010 was a beautiful, crisp humid day. A day we have been awaiting for about 4 years--moving day. A beautiful sunrise greeted me as I stepped out of our condo for one of the last times. I walked to the car to load some final things and turned back around to go for more stuff and found a lovely rainbow. How nice, a final little present from Gator town. It was a good four years, really. Lots of changes during those four years. Among them the greatest was driving off the neighborhood with a cute little toddler in the back seat. The most awesome was driving behind my now-dentist husband's car. The weirdest was wearing a Gator cap as I drove away. Seriously, I became one of them? ;) I didn't see that one coming!
Anyways...we soon were on our way to what many refer to as "paradise." And four hours later we got there--Naples, Fl. Sorry, but with the move and all that jazz I don't have any pics to post of our move or anything like that. But here is a hilarious picture of Jace wearing my mom's glasses. Hahaha. It makes me laugh. How nerdy does he look? Cutest nerd EVER though!
So anyway, now we have a new home sweet home but we fondly remember the old swampland that cradled us for a good four years. And so we bid farewell to our dear Gainesville friends..we will miss you but hope to see again someday!!!


Hahaha, te acuerdas de la foto esa de Chris donde se ve bien nerdito no me acuerdo si es una de gymnastics ... hahaha esta foto me recordo eso...
ReplyDeleteum... hello... chris se ve bien nerdito en casi todas sus fotos... jk chris
ReplyDeleteJacie is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love him in those glasses.
Looks like I need to start saving up for Naples instead of Gainesville. :)
Aren't you SO glad the move is over? Packing is the worst! Glad you made it.
ReplyDelete