According to the site dictionary.com, the word "waiting" means:
To remain or rest in expectation.
To tarry until another catches up.
To remain or be in readiness.
To remain temporarily neglected, unattended to, or postponed.
And that is how our little family of two, almost three, is--we remain and rest in expectation; we are tarrying until the third one catches up; we are definately in readiness; yet we remain temporarily neglected, unattended to, and postponed as far as this labor and delivery goes. Any thoughts or suggestions, all of you experts out there? As for the wise lesson I have learned from this experience so far, all I can say is: deliver your children before your due date. To quote the wise Alan D., "it is so anticlimactic!"


oh no! I've never been through it (obviously) but I can imagine that you are pretty ready for the baby to come! Can't wait to see him! Please let me know if you guys need anything in the next few weeks. :)
ReplyDeletePatience is a virtue!!
ReplyDeleteJess! Thanks for the sweet blog comments!
ReplyDeleteNow, about that baby boy of yours... he's a stubborn one huh? I found this website that talks about how to go into labor. Some are normal, like walking or eating spicy food, and some freak me out a little. But here, you can read for yourself: http://www.drspock.com/article/0,1510,5329,00.html
Andrew and I are praying for you guys! <3
Hey I didn't know you guys had a blog!! Neato. It was fun seeing you and Jace in church on Sunday! Hope everything is going good.
ReplyDelete