Monday, February 16, 2009

My New Man

I give you: my new man--Jace Michael Ingalls.

Most of you know the story--he was born on the beautiful, freezing morning of Thursday, February 5th, 2009 at 6:42 AM. He tipped the scales at 10 lbs 11 oz and was 22 inches long! And basically the rest is history. He is a great baby--very peaceful, happy and relaxed.

To date, his life mostly consists mostly of:

Yawns...

Stretching...

Plus a lot of eating!!! I think he loves being born!!! And we love having him around...

7 comments:

  1. Very cute!!!! I can't wait to see him in person! Hope you guys are doing great, the other boys said that the day after Jace was born Chris was all smiles all day! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sniff Sniff....en unas 6 semanas lo conocemos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicidades amiga!!! esta lindisimo!! no sabes las ganas que tengo de conocerlo en persona, dale un besito de todos nosotros ;)
    un beso y abrazo para la linda mama tambien ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jessica! Thanks for the reassuring words! I'm glad to know it's possible to survive having a big baby. And Jace is so cute! I'm glad you found our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We LOVE baby Jace! We are so excited to meet him in a month and for him to have a little boy cousin in a few more months! We love you guys so much and wish we were closer so we could come and see the little "BIG" boy already! Keep posting pictures cuz this Aunt is feeling quite sad that she hasn't been with you guys for a few months! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete