And in with the short--and the even shorter!
The story is as follows. At an early age it became apparent that Jace had an amazing head of hair. First of all, it started out black and by month three of life his hair was growing light in color and growing like a weed. He received his first haircut at around four months and many, many trims and other cuts since. However, his hair has mainly been growing and the style has been long. His 'do has even been justly compared to the Beiber. However, I knew eventually it would have to go and I figured summertime in Southwest FL is pretty good justification to go short.
So, take a look look at the old Jace:
| Long Hair. |
Goodbye long hair; hello cute, spiky short hair.
So now take a look at the new and improved Jace doing a celebration dance for his cute, spiky short hair:
| Or at least I thought it was cute, spiky short hair. |
However, a certain member of the family was not in agreement as to quality of my haircut so said family member took the clippers and buzzed his head. If he wasn't my little brother I would be pretty upset...
Goodbye cute, spiky, short hair; hello buzzed head.
| The good thing is that he still looks cute--he just looks more mischievous. |
That is all I have to say for now.


Hahaha... no hay que dejar a ese hermano tuyo sin supervision.
ReplyDelete