Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Catching Up is Hard to Do.

February has turned out to be a busy month at the Casa Ingalls.  I will attempt to start catching up with the activities because they are all blog-worthy.
First of all, Melissa and Madi, came to visit us for about two weeks.  They left yesterday morning.  I may or may not have cried already because of their departure.  We had a fun time and we are really going to miss them.  Here is a small sampling of our activities.

Memis & Madi enjoying a nice sunny Naples day at the beach.
Jace & Madi had a great time playing together at the beach.
The best part (for me) was Jace rolling around on the sand.  He was so funny to watch.
We played with balloons.  (Or as Jace likes to call them "balloones.")


Sorry those are all the pictures I got for this story.  I was not very good documenting their stay.  It may have had something to do with the big belly I was sporting, birthing a child, a long hospital stay.  I don't know--you name it!!! But we really enjoyed their company and we are so grateful they were here!!!

1 comment: