Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A November to Remember


I am sure someone has got to be getting annoyed that I haven't updated my blog.  So here it is.  We had a couple of fun outings in November which included a trip to Disney's Magic Kingdom and a trip up the road to the beach.


Jace wasn't a fan of the chipmunks.  But we got a pic anyway.
And this is me enjoying a churro.  Mmmm.  It was delish...I was pleased to find my friend Kara shares my affinity for churros.


It was a really fun day.  Even with the bit of freezing cold weather we had good company and good times.





This is def something to remember--Chris practicing his beachy handstand!!!  He's still got it, doesn't he?
 
Jace loves playing in the sand.  Not so much the ocean, but the sand is his thing.



1 comment:

  1. You look awesome Jessica! I can't believe you were at the beach in November! Hope you are enjoying Naples and have some fun plans for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete