Friday, October 23, 2009

I guess I should post something new...

...because that is what the rules and readers of the blogging world call for. However, I am just not feeling it toward my blog lately. It has been good to me, but I have not reciprocated. I guess I should repent so here is goes...
What to write, what to write...
Oh, yes...there's my little one of course. Just FYI, his category has been upgraded to Hurricane Jace.

Man, is he keeping me on my toes or what? When he isn't racing up the stairs, he is busy emptying a kitchen cabinet, taking clothes out of his drawers, or raiding the pantry. But every now and then he prefers to find a soft, fluffy blanket and/or pillow to cuddle with and suck his thumb. He is a cutie...

What else...I am done with one more class! And as of today I am back to school after a wonderful two week break.
The next couple of months are going to be exciting not only because of the obvious (holidays) but because Chris is going on interviews for his pediatric residency. His first one is next Monday. Wish him luck. Go Chris!!!
I think this is it for now. I am getting update overload already! :)

3 comments:

  1. hurricane Jace... hahaha...cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man he is getting so big and still as adorable as ever.
    I am glad you are all surviving. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah updating the blog isn't really my favorite thing to do lately either.

    ReplyDelete