Thursday, June 25, 2009

Four Years

Four years ago today Chris and I got married in Bountiful, UT. It has been a great four years with lots of fun times and good memories. This was us four years ago...Four things we have accomplished:

1. JACE! A masterpiece, I would say.

2. We have come to love and appreciate each other's families "as is." No seriously, we LOVE each other's families.

3. We have endured--I mean--enjoyed three years of dental school, one of grad school for me and lots of drama that is now kinda funny.

4. I have risen to the title of Top Chef for Chris and he has revealed his true identity to me--Superman. ;)

In all seriousness, getting married was definately the best choice we could have made! I would marry him all over again...sorry, kind of cheesy, I know, but Chris will appreciate that comment.

And so here we are four years later...enjoying the journey.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! You have a beatiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you guys too! Good memory! It is great to hear from you and see your cute little boy! I am excited to keep tabs on you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You are a great couple and a sweet little family.
    I recently found your blog (I'm not a blog stalker??) :- )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! Nosotros tambien hemos aprendido a apreciar a las familias ahora que estamos lejos de todos... but we love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! it will be our 4 year anniversary this summer also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW Congrats! how time flies when you are having fun. you guys look great and love life and each other.. So Happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear it was a presh post.
    I did get a bit cheesed out, but we all know your totally sentimental and some sort of feelings guru.
    Congrats on 4 years. Huggies with a fork in your mouth. :)

    ReplyDelete