Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First Post...

Well, I welcome you and welcome ourselves to this new little concoction of ours called the Casa Ingalls blog. I guess it was about time that we join the blogosphere so we could enlighten everyone's life with our deep thoughts about life. :)

Today's good news is that I am done with my finals!!! That means I am done with 3/5 of my graduate degree. So it is with great joy and some success that I conclude this semester which is to be resumed at some future, currently unknown date.

Tomorrow's better news is that my brother Chico arrives to spend Christmas with us! And so a series of adventures will begin and I will try to update this blog...

For now, check out these pictures; Chris' Grandma made this bassinet bedding for our soon-to-arrive baby! She is very talented--I think it turned out amazing...




5 comments:

  1. Esa no es la tela que nos habias enseñado o si?

    ReplyDelete
  2. La azul de puntitos blancos la compre alla en UT y creo que si se las enseñe, no? La de la cobijilla verde y azul es de aca...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So extremely proud of you for starting a blog and I must agree - very nice bedding.
    Now get crackin and write some more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to be able to read more about you and Chris and the baby. It's fun to check out everyone's blogs. hope to keep in touch better.

    ReplyDelete